Monday, January 3, 2011

A little intro...

The rumors are true - I have had no formal training other than hours upon hours of obsessive Food-network watching (and before food network existed, cooking shows on public access on the weekends!), and my own often overwhelming urge to feed the ones that I love, and feed them well. That said - I am an excellent cook. I thrive on new ingredients, new flavor profiles, new techniques, and reinventing them to work for my family.

So - here it is, folks - the food blog to end all food blogs. Not only will you get (loose, sometimes approximate) recipes, but step by step directions and photos from me. If I can cook it - so can you! I am not going to promise to post daily, but I will promise to let you in on all of our family favorites, and all of the new techniques and ingredients as I go.

I hope this blog will leave you confident in your own abilities, and inspired to feed the ones around you. After all - Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.  Harriet Van Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment